Tuesday 15 December 2015

week 50 Crafting challenge at Digi Choosday ATG

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone!

 It’s Digi Choosday and you know what that means, yes it’s 

Your discount code for this week is:
CHOOSDAYXMAS
which will save you 
 33%off all downloads 
when you spend over  for today only
*EXPIRES MIDNIGHT GMT 15/12/2015

**EDITED** (it seems the code wasn't working correctly so this has been extended to run until 17th December!!)
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
 Well it’s the last blog post of the year here at Digi Choosday.  Nikky has been ubber wonderful and she's given the Design Team a lovely Christmas break and time off till the 5th January 2016, when we’ll be back with another challenge.
 But here’s onto this week’s new challenge…

This week the challenge we have set is:
Anything Goes

That’s a very easy challenge to end the year off and covers absolutely everything but maybe you could get on a start on making some thank you cards for any gifts you may receive for Christmas or why not start making birthday cards for the coming year and make it your New Year’s Resolution to get more organised or how about trying out something new by using something you may have been bought as a gift for Christmas…  if you’re lucky enough to get some crafty stash!!!
 You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. 
You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the side bar if you need to.

We give you two weeks to enter so that means the
CLOSING DATE IS 29th December 2015 
and the winners will be announced on 19th January 2016

PRIZES:
The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive $10 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!


The winner and top 3 for week 47 can be found at the bottom of this post.
So let’s see what the design team have made for us.

Helen For this week's Anything Goes challenge I've made another Christmas card featuring the papers and digi image from the Festive Hollybobs Work & Play 5 Collection available as a download collection HERE and as a single digi image HERE



Monica.-For my "anything goes" project, I chose to move away from Christmas (I have been doing a lot of Christmas project recently). So I went back to one of the beautiful 2015 collections and I used Work & Play 9.-Love & Kisses. This collection is so complete that includes even several card templates. The "fancy scalloped edge stepper card" template I used is one of those templates, as well as the papers, sentiment and precoloured images (also available to colour), that all are included in it.


Lynda: This week I also chose to use the Work& Play 9: Love and Kisses collection (what can I say great minds think alike Monica) This collection is available on CD or as a digital download.  I used a precolored image but it's also comes in black and white. My favourite embellishment in this collection is the beautiful ring that I used, but there is so much more on discover in this collection. xx


Julie -- I love Anything Goes challenges!  I took advantage and finished a couple ornaments I needed done for a staff Christmas party. These were made entirely out of digi papers from the Polkadoodles store.  Most of the papers are from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection, available in both Digital Download and CD.  One of the papers, left over from a former project, but matching perfectly, is from Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs.   Again, this collection is available in both CD Rom and Digital Download.



Gail - my project for the Anything Goes challenge is a tag, I'm making a serious amount of tags at the moment, a little bit obsessed with making super size tags!! I've also used another item I'm a little addicted to at the mo, the fabulous IckyInk Oddella with bag.


Fiona GDT - For my Anything goes project I have once again used Twiggy and Toots Festive Downloadable cd.  I am loving this cd  The images and embellishments as well as the papers can be all found on the cd.  You don't have to be a experience crafter to use these images. All you need is a pc and printer to get started.


Jane – Hello! My dog treat bag uses some of the gorgeous pre-coloured elements from the must-have OCTAVIA FROSTED WINTER COLLECTION and lots of Stickles for good measure! Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone and a peaceful and happy New Year! xxx

Tanya - This week I have gone for something quite simple but back to my beloved decoupage.  I've used the Work & Play 6 Collection available on download and CD version to make a personalised 18th birthday card using the pre-coloured rugby player which I've combined with the papers from the same collection and added some liquid pearls on the edges.  Wishing you and your family and friends the very best Christmas and an absolutely terrific New Year. 


Emma - For my Anything Goes card I have got out the Nordic Winter collection again & have made a box frame card. I have used the Santa image & have coloured him up using pencils. All of the papers & embellishments are in the full collection that can be found Here

Aunty Sue - Hi for my project this week I have done a Money Wallet as I have a few people that I give money too. I have used the envelope template and pre-coloured image from Work & Play -
Festive Hollybobs download available here.


Audrey - last week I showed you all the things you could do with different elements from one Polkadoodles CD.  This week, I decided to focus on coloring the gorgeous images from Polkadoodles, so I chose 3 different images and then added them to some garland I bought from Target that I twisted up into a wreath. At the bottom of the wreath, you will find Happy Christmas Twiggy and Toots which is also available in the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun Downloadable Collection.  The image on the right is Hollybobs Choir digi and the one on the left is Hollybobs Presents, both images can also be found on Work and Play Volume 5 Festive Hollybobs Download Collection.  All images are colored with Copics and I added Stickles to the Twiggy and Toots image as well as the Hollybobs Choir digi.  Sure hope you like it and Happy Holidays to all!!


Great makes from the DT I’m sure you will agree.
 If you would like to join us as a GDT please join in our challenge and add GDT after your name on your entry. Then send us an email to digichoosday@yahoo.com
Add your entry using the linky tool below.
 Now for the winner and top three from Week 47 Winter Birthday.
The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is: 

# 13 Billie A

Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW047001 
to claim your prize of £5 
 ... and in no particular order the top three chosen by the design team are:

# 1 Pauline

Grab your blinkies from the side bar!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.

So that’s us for 2015.
Nikky, Mr Doodles and all the rest of the Design Team wish you all a
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
See you in 2016 !!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx